SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
Our School aims at developing the whole child, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. We empower the child to develop awareness and understanding of the scheme of things and instill a passion for life-long learning. A natural outcome of this process is the development of a foundation based upon love, compassion, tolerance, respect for free will and social intelligence. Each child learns to value its uniqueness and develop its innate gifts of creativity, innovation and natural strengths, while overcoming innate weaknesses. This results in an individual who is empowered by the possibilities of life and will play a constructive, mature and responsible role in the evolution of mankind.
- Fostering awareness of Man's inner or spiritual nature is a central pillar of the process that transforms a child into a successful adult.
- To instill and develop the desire for life-long learning.
- To help pupils become responsible and empowered individuals.
- To guide the pupil in their natural development and focus this development on all that is unique about the individual.
- To guide and develop the pupils' creativity and their natural strengths.
- To develop a foundation based upon love, compassion, tolerance, respect for free will and social intelligence within all pupils.
- To provide an environment where pupils can develop themselves.
- To provide a safe, environment that nurtures the needs of the individual.
- To provide the correct developmental tools that ensure the pupil becomes a mature and self reliant individual at the appropriate age.
- To provide an educational environment that is fun and exciting.
- To support the parents in the education of their children.